About Indian Mound Golf Club
Great Golf and dining in Center Ossipee, N.H.
- Architect Phil Wogan presents a challenging par 70 golf course
- Relatively level front 9, gentle rolling terrain back 9
- Renovated First Hole opened in 2010!
- New fleet of 2018 golf carts with phone and computer ports for charging!
- New tee boxes added to multiple holes over the last few years!
- Well groomed/player friendly
- "Considered one of New Hampshire's most popular golf courses" Located on Rt. 16-B, Ctr. Ossipee, NH.
- Open mid April - mid Nov.
- Soft Spikes
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- Lessons available
- Tee Times open to public 603-539-7733
- Discounted after 3:00pm
- Coupons available in local newspapers
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted
- Enjoy a great sandwich & beverage or come by for our Friday night BBQ at River's Edge Grille & Tavern
- Information available for Golf Events.